Saturday, July 19, 2008

Blueberry Birds

This morning we took a trip to Target and on the way had a sweet little conversation that I had to write down on the back of a receipt so I could blog the accurate words.

Micah: Look! There's a blueberry bird!
Me: Oh yeah! I see a blue bird.
Micah: Its called a blueberry bird.
Me: (avoiding the I'm always right tone) I think its called a blue bird.
Micah: No, Mom. Its a blueberry bird because it's blue. I know everything, but you don't know a few things.
Ryan and I gave each other a well, then look and tried to keep from laughing.

2 comments:

Christy said...

Reagan is into the same sort of thing. If someone else says it, its practically the gold standard. But if what I say contradicts her thought in the slightest then I'm wrong.
I do love these conversations, all of them!!

Jeremy and Laura Lebow said...

I absolutely LOVE blogs! I'm kind of addicted to them. It's a fun way to post stuff that you want to remember and let others see it, but mostly, I like looking at others'. Your kids are adorable!