Monday, January 28, 2008

Snow Day!!!

Yay! Today is a snow day. No school for me. Ryan has to go in two hours late, but at least we get the morning together. The kids went outside for a total of about 30 seconds. They had fun and loved getting bundled up.
My parents offered to take the kids to a cousin's birthday party on Saturday and keep them overnight. Well, I jumped at the opportunity and decided to paint the livingroom while I had the day to myself. It was a tough job with 20 ft. ceilings at the highest point.
I finished the living room using only one gallon! I had purchased two because I was sure it would take two. I used the other gallon to paint Micah's room. They look awesome. The problem now is that the kitchen is painted a different (non-coordinating) color of green and looks awful when you stand in the kitchen and look into the living room. That will have to be my next project.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

The snow kids look so cute! I bet they were excited.

The new paint looks very nice. I can't believe that you like to paint, Kandi. Micah's room looks changed around too. Looks good.

Rosie said...

I guess some things never change. We still have the same taste. It looks like our living rooms are the same color!

Miss Erika said...

I love it! I still haven't seen Amelia's room in person. I'll need to trek down south soon.