Friday, January 25, 2008

Siblings


I love that my kids are best friends. Micah just adores his sister and Amelia idolizes him. She wants to do everything he does. This is a picture of them coloring a couple of weeks ago.
Micah has this thing about getting dressed before Amelia does. He has to "win." So he gets really upset if she gets dressed before him. Just now as I was writing this he looked at the picture and said, "Why is Amelia dressed before me?" Currently, they are both coloring because they wanted to be just like the picture.
Oh, and I have one more "Micah moment." Here is a little background... a week or so ago I told Ryan that I love when I have a video to play for one of my classes because I can get my whole room cleaned up in that time and I feel so much better when my room is clean.
On Tuesday I picked them up from the babysitters and as we were driving home, this was our conversation:
Micah: "What did you do today, Mom?" I was flattered by the question.
Me: "Well, I taught some classes, sang some songs, played some instruments..."
Micah: "Did you make the kids watch TV so you could clean your room?"
Me: giggling, "No, I didn't do that today."

No comments: