Saturday, September 29, 2007

The people of his passengers

This morning we had just finished breakfast and I was changing Amelia's diaper and putting her clothes on.
M: Mom, let's play camping
Me: okay.
M: Let's pretend we're Jesus's friends.
Me: ... You mean when we find the cave is empty? (Trying to remember stories that he knows about Jesus's friends)
M: (With a look of What are you, crazy?) No. We are the people of his passengers.
Me: (puzzled) Do you mean his pasture?
M: No. His PAS-SEN-GERS.
Me: (still puzzled) Do you mean the sheep of his pasture?
M: Yeah.
I didn't know he knew that verse. I know a song about it, but I didn't know he did. Interesting, but good for a morning laugh.

1 comment:

Luke Coles said...

That is so awesome. I'm sure he's not the first to think that exact thing. He's probable just the youngest.