Sunday, August 12, 2007

Watching the sun rise

We went to another beautiful wedding last night. My sister's sister-in-law, Kelsey (also a good friend of mine) got married to a man she met on e-harmony (it must really work). Another beautiful wedding that I don't have pictures of. I was however, able to meet and re-acquaint with some blog friends. Colette, Allison, Kristi, and Luke were all there. It is strange meeting a person for the first time that you know so much about already because they blog. And then you wonder... how many people know all about my family??? Will someone see us on the street and yell out, "Hey, Micah! How's Amelia doing? Did you have a good birthday? Been bitten by any skabeedos lately? How about bad dreams?" Its kind of freaky, now that I think about it. Please tell me all of you are legit.

Last night, Ryan's sister babysat the kids at his parents' house while we went to the wedding and then we spent the night there. This morning at around 5:30, Ryan heard Micah making some noises so he got up to go see what he was doing. He was standing in his dark room looking out the window. Ryan said, "What are you doing, Micah?" Micah said, "I'm just watching the sun rise. And then later I'm going to watch it rise back down."

2 comments:

Kristi said...

It was nice to meet you too in person, Kandi! I've never even seen a picture of you so I never would have known you if I passed you on the street! But now I've seen you so I have a name with the face. As for being legitimate..well..I'm a legitimate blogger..a legitimate wife and mother. I can't promise anything else!

Colette said...

It was good to see you too!! I think it's a lot of fun to meet people in person. I don't want to meet the creep-o's though.

BTW, you have such an ADORABLE family!