Friday, August 24, 2007

Tag... You're it

I've been tagged...here are the rules:
1. I have to post these rules before I give you the facts.
2. Each player starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3. People who are tagged need to write a post on their own blog (about their eight things) and post these rules.
4. At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
5. Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

Let's see:
#1 I love word puzzles, number puzzles, jigsaw puzzles, anything like that.
#2 I can't stand cleaning peanut butter off of little fingers.
#3 I throw-up a little in my mouth when my daughter has one of those sneezes where her nose explodes and it runs down to her chin.
#4 I love to look at houses for sale and imagine where I would put things and what I would change if I bought the house.
#5 When I sleep I have to have my covers all the way up to my neck.
#6 When I'm holding somebody's hand, I can't stand it if they scratch the arm or wrist of the hand that I'm holding. It sends chills down my spine.
#7 I love reading people's blogs... especially when I actually know them.
#8 I hate getting my hair cut. I don't like having to make conversation with the hair stylist. Its very uncomfortable for me. Hence, that is why I do it maybe once a year... cut it short, let it grow, repeat.

I am tagging: Rosie and Ranae. I know I'm supposed to pick 8, but frankly I don't know that many bloggers and the ones I do know have already been tagged.

1 comment:

Rosie said...

Thanks !! I now have to think when I blog. Sigh :)

Miss you all!