Saturday, August 11, 2007

So much make-believe.

Micah walks into the kitchen while I'm on the computer with a big grin on his face and is carrying Amelia's "baby." He comes over and says,

M: Mom, you be the girl and I'll be the boy and then after we get married we'll go to the hospital and get this baby.
Me: Okay. (Still focusing on my blog-reading)
M: No, Mom, we have to dance around and kiss and then we will be married.
Me: Okay. (So I get up and proceed to dance fast, kicking my legs... like Elaine(Seinfeld).
M: No, Mom. Like this. (He takes my hands and we twirl around slowly. Then he puckers up and I kiss him.) Now we're married.

At least he has the order right.

Then he proceeds right into his rescue hero play:
M: Mom, you be Ariel and I'll be Billy Blazes... (on and on and on)

No comments: