Thursday, May 24, 2007

Pictures

Here is an update on Amelia's new room. I painted the letters of her name and hung them up with ribbon over her crib.
Note the crib bumper is weaved in and out of the crib bars. It keeps her binkies in the crib but doesn't allow her a step for climbing out of the crib. Genius... I know.

Here's the valance I made for the window in her new room. I hand stitched the black rope onto the fabric (obviously). But I was pretty proud of it. Some of my "Design on a penny" techniques.

This is the progress of the wall we're having built to complete Amelia's room. We can't wait until it is done.
This is the other part that will be completed along with the wall. There was an awkward window coming from our bedroom upstairs looking out into the livingroom. We're having the contractor sheetrock over it. That wall that you see will be white when we are done. Because of the stall in progress, we pinned up a blanket in the window.
Obviously our computer is up and running again. I am so glad. I can post pictures again.

No comments: