Sunday, January 7, 2007

Looking in a mirror?




I'm finding out that my son has a personality trait that I posess (no, I didn't say good trait). Nearly every time I tell him to do something he pipes back with, "I know." If any of you knew me as a child, this was every other phrase out of my mouth.



My daughter, on the other hand has my sleep habits. That girl would sleep all day if we let her. Today she got up at 7:30 and by 8:30 she went down for a nap. She slept until 11:30 and stayed awake for a whopping 3 hours. We put her down again at 2:30 until I woke her up at 5:00 so that she would sleep when we put her down at 7:00. That's my girl!

1 comment:

bug2330 said...

Oh my goodness! They've gotten so big! I miss you and I'm glad to be able to have a peek at how you're doing.

-Allison