Friday, July 17, 2009

Amelia

Wow. She has Jekyll & Hyde syndrome. But still so funny. On Thursday I was evaluating her behavior and deciding if she would be able to go to swim lessons or not. I told her that I would see how she did in the play area at the club before I decided. When I picked the kids up and asked her how she did, she of course said she did great and "didn't even cry." Then I hear, "No she didn't! She scratched me! Three times!"(Micah). I asked her, "Were you mean to your brother in the play area?" She replies with a solemn, "Yes." Then she puts her hands out in a shrug and says, "Sometimes those things just happen." She did not get to go swimming.

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Hi Kandi,
...Sorta "know" you from Hearts at Home and found your blog through Jen R. Had no idea you were preggers and will be praying for you and that little one. Congratulations!
-Jen Henderson