Monday, November 10, 2008

Another new look?

This is what Micah was wearing when he got dressed this morning. Ryan and I had tears coming out because it was so hard to keep from laughing. What you can't tell is that he is wearing his cammo shorts backwards. He was completely serious about this uni. for today. He had no idea that we were taking picutes because he looked so funny. Ryan asked Micah if he could take a picture of him and then the kids were all ready for a photo shoot. Amelia wanted a picture of the back of her back.
Then they wanted a picture of their feet.
Wow! Never a dull moment around here.
This morning they were playing duck, duck, goose. Micah said, "Amelia, you sit down. I'll be the ducker and I'll pick you!"

Here is Amelia enjoying her pudding.

2 comments:

Luke Coles said...

I'm finally starting to see that creative thinker side to Tyson. Not quite as impressive as your two, but he's coming along.

Unknown said...

Hi Kandi!
I just wanted you to know how much I have been enjoying reading your blog! Hope all is well with you and yours,
Hannah