Tuesday, October 7, 2008

blog-worthy

Ryan picked up the kids from school today and when they came home, Amelia promptly peed on the carpet in the living room. (She never has accidents at school.) So he took her to the bathroom and she went a little more in the toilet, then she bent over so he could wipe her. He heard a noise and looked down at her... she was doing raspberries on the TOILET RIM!!! No, not the seat, the rim, the yucky part that gets peed on by the boys! Lets face it, people, I don't clean the toilets! Ryan said he wiped off her mouth with toilet paper. I'm thinking... is it time to introduce her to the soap bar? Needless to say, there will be no kissing on the lips for a few days. UGH!!!

2 comments:

Freckles and Frogs said...

Oh my gosh! That is an awesome post! I'm still cracking up over it!

Luke Coles said...

I think I just threw up a little.