Tuesday, February 6, 2007

While you were sleeping...

Last night came close to the top of our list of worst night sleeps ever. Micah got sick about 6:30PM and then again at 9:00, 9:30, 10:00, 10:30, 11:00, 11:30 and 12:00. Poor guy. He had nothing in his stomach and was still dry-heaving. Ryan had already decided to stay home with the kids so he told me to get some sleep. About 4:30 he came in and said he thought he was getting sick too. So, here we are, a bunch of sickies at home. Micah and Amelia seem fine now, but Ryan is confined to the bed and I am still hacking up a storm from my cold. Anyone want to come visit? OH! And I'm now taking unpaid leave because I already used up all of my sick leave. I know I sound like I'm complaining (because I am), but I do love hearing things like, "Mom, can we cuddle?" Thats the best part. It doesn't happen when he's well. I'm off to read bed time stories (at 10:51 AM) and cuddle with my monkey-man.

No comments: