Saturday, April 5, 2008

The Cruise...

is my new "happy place."

Ryan and I went on a cruise to the mexican riviera over spring break and it was amazing! We went with his parents, his brother and sister in-law, his sister and her friend. We had a blast.

The view from our state-room

The Dawn Princess
Andy and Jenelle had the room next to us and Kristen had the room next to them. Here she is on her balcony.
I was a bit overwhelmed at the thought of updating my blog when we got back, so that's why it has taken me a week. Anyway, that was our amazing fabulous spring break. I'm glad we had fun because it will be another 10 years before we can afford it again.

2 comments:

Kristi said...

Ooohh, I am so jealous. Josh and I really want(ed) to go on a cruise for our 10 year anniversary..but I don't know if it's in the cards or not. Glad you had a good time. Looks like so much fun!

Luke Coles said...

Looks so nice.