Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Busy, busy

Whew! It's been busy around here. As soon as school got out on Friday, I got to work on my summer projects. On Monday, Mom and Dad kept the kids so I could work on the house and on Tuesday we sent them to Jessie's. I got two full days of working in. I painted our bedroom and bathroom upstairs; cut, nailed, sanded and painted the baseboards in Amelia's room (I got to use my new compound miter saw), painted Amelia's room, and painted the new wall in the living room. It's been so much fun.

This one is looking up to where the window used to be in our bedroom.

This is the new wall from the living room side.

This is Amelia's new room.

Every year for our aniversary, Ryan gives me a red rose for every year we've been married and a white rose for the year to come. He's so romantic. He got the flowers early this year so we could enjoy them instead of getting them and then leaving on a trip.

No comments: